Monday, June 21, 2010

Why did they not eat the vegetables???

As a reminder why I do not like shared kitchens in group situations: someone ate my pint of ice cream. It was there the other day, it is not there now. I am very sad, because it is very hot. Just another reminder to never have anything somebody else wants. And if you do, do not put it in the shared area, even if your name is on it.  They did NOT eat the frozen vegetables. Huh. I wonder why.....?? They are cold. What's the deal?

Well, I guess I don't need any ice cream anyhow. I'm still trying to get my pants to fall on the ground (due to weight loss, people....weight loss).  And I certainly won't buy any more while I'm here. Bummer, because there's only about 6 people on this floor. ::sigh::  It's the same everywhere.

23 days left. 88 degrees at 8:00 p.m., and just as hot in my room. Alpaca poo at 8:00 a.m.

2 comments:

  1. I think you should leave some Exlax chocolate chip ice cream in there! Would serve 'em right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe if you store the ice cream in a vegetable bag it would be safe?!
    I vote for a brussel sprouts bag--I would never grab that for a snack. ;)

    ReplyDelete