Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day 57 of alpaca adventure

Well here's something I never thought I'd hear myself say: "We moved cattle fencing today, and it was about 90 degrees outside". Tasks need to be done, regardless of the weather.

I am, oddly, not completely wiped out. It wasn't as humid as it was yesterday, which I think has a lot to do with it. Yesterday I was a mess. I had a huge knot in my shoulder yesterday, which led to a headache. That, combined with the 80 degree temps and all the humidity made me really not happy. I basically came back to the room and sat in front of the fan until the sun set and I deemed it acceptable to go to bed. I tried to talk to a friend on the phone, but really had no coherent thoughts.

Today, we hauled fencing all over AFTER the morning chores, and I'm still fairly lucid. Who knows? Maybe I'm getting used to this lifestyle. Only took me 2 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment