Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day ??: June 2. Ow.

I thought I would toughen up after a month and half of almost daily labor. Really, am I THAT out of shape?  Yes, it seems I am.

At the end of every day I have to stretch and massage my left hand to prevent it from freezing in the shape of 'holding a shovel'. Same with my right hand, to prevent the 'holding a rake' look.

And when we sit down for lunch, I get frozen in the sitting position. Hmmm. Well, I have a month and a half left, let's hope I toughen up soon!! Gosh, I'm such a wimp.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're doing this internship.
    Love reading your posts--so much info. And the FORK--won't think the same way again about the 10+ forks in my drawer. I need to down-size, starting with forks.
    Diane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You DO write a great blog. Very interesting, easy to read! Your world is always so fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, guys. I am always worried about emptying the contents of my brain onto the interwebs. It could be a bad thing, you know. There is much editing. :)

    ReplyDelete