Thursday, May 13, 2010

Americorps for me means peer pressure for you!

No, seriously.

You too can experience the farm, the compost pile, the alpacas, the skirting, the card catalog......

As a member of Americorps, I have to recruit 5 people to volunteer their time here. So if anyone feels like visiting me, please let me know! I think they only require that someone spend an hour doing something they're not paid to do here. I start working weekends this weekend (rotating), and will be here through at least July 14.

I can get you a 'guest' room in my building. I'm pretty certain there's no charge. I have some Bloomington people who might come up and help me meet my quota. Anyone else?

Anyone? Anyone?

2 comments:

  1. If you get a Bloomington party together I may come down...

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you mean "Bloomington party"? Please clarify...

    ReplyDelete